Friday, July 9, 2010

Revision 3

----- I will work out or stretch 2 out of every 3 days.

----- I will actively relax/meditate every day. - This I have not been doing. I don't know why this is so hard. It really doesn't take that long, and I always feel better when I do it.

STILL NOT RELAXING - DON"T KNOW WHY

----- I will blog here at 2/3 Times a week.

-----I will work out a very in detail budget in the next two weeks. aka by the time I go camping.

I Think there is a new application on mint for goal setting. :)

----- I will Meet with 2 Interenet developers before I leave LA - I haven't called the one number I have. I need to get on it. Just call the one on monday for crying out loud. About to put it in my Calender as a reminder.

Didn't do it when it popped up. Going to do it tomorrow.

5. I will have my website mostly built with 2 months to go in Tour.

6. I will Work for the final two months of tour on getting more Theatre work.

OK This is my Third revision. Tomorrow. I am going to call internet peeps and meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment