Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My first post too!!!

all-right. Since I am thinking about acceptance, I need to accept things in my life. I think this means I need to accept the commitment to getting healthy and actually waking up early to exercise. I need to make a commitment to taking yoga twice a week at first. Since I already paid, I should have no excuse.

My second plan of action to being healthy is eating and packing my lunch. I have been so busy at work that I haven't been eating lunch. I will buy fruit and a muffin in the morning and eat it throughout the day- so instead I want to try to wake up early enough to make myself food.

This is a great way to help each other, because sometimes I feel making a promise to you hold more weight then promising myself. Two promises, breakfast, maybe a pb&j packed to go if I can.

That's all I can do for now. Im trying for yoga in the morning. Thanks for setting this up for us- a good experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment